Monday, January 7, 2013

LEGOLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walking up to Legoland entrance.

 Me and some zebras. Just so you know, they're made of Lego.

Same thing as up there, except without me.

 Ever seen a Lego chimpanzee eating a banana? If you haven't, this is your lucky day!

Lego giraffes.

At Legoland there's a Driving School. I took the lesson, but I failed it (just kidding). 

A real-life sized Volvo made out of Lego, but with real wheels.

A Christmas tree - it's gotta be made of a million pieces...

I am a mummy...!

On the Aquazone ride at Legoland.

A water log ride.

The Taj Mahal, all made out of Lego.

The Lego Mt. Rushmore.

Hanging out with Yoda.

Flying on a cargo plane.

Riding down the really, really fast hill on the Technic roller coaster.

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Wow! That looks like a lot of FUN! There's some really amazing stuff there - I can't believe the is a full sized lego Volvo. I really like all the lego animals. The zebras are really cool, but I would imagine that if the giraffes are full size then the picture really doesn't capture it. Maybe someday you'll have enough lego to build a lego Orca!

I'm glad to see you are having fun down in CA. I hope that continues. Looking forward to coming for a visit in a couple of months.

J

Anonymous said...

Those Lego giraffes are soooo cool! The monkeys are amazing, too. The lifesize Lego cars are awesome! The Taj Mahal and Mount Rushmore are so cool. I loved seeing you with Yoda!
From, Jordan

Post a Comment