Welcome to Isaac's blog. While you're here, please check out my funny videos and posts. Oh yeah, my mom and dad might post something once in awhile too...
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
On the go and in Parksville
A barge with a couple of stupid guys trying to move thousand-pound rocks with a small excavator.
Wow! Can't believe all the cool stuff you have been up to. It feels like it's been a long time since I've seen you guys... Nice tree! I think maybe I'm going to have to come over there to see it in person.
2 comments:
Wow! Can't believe all the cool stuff you have been up to. It feels like it's been a long time since I've seen you guys... Nice tree! I think maybe I'm going to have to come over there to see it in person.
Hope things are well with you!
Jonathan
WOW I have never cut down or even had a real christmas tree well only 1 living tree but I was a baby so I dont remember
Post a Comment