Me riding my bike on the Kettle Valley Railway (KVR).
A really nice creek on the side of the KVR.
Sitting on a rock in the middle of a creek.
We got our first snow this year and we built a humongous SNOWMAN!!!!!!
Playing big chess at the Penticton mall.





5 comments:
Nice job Isaac! Your snowman is HUGE! I really like the picture of you sittin gon the rock too - is that under a bridge or something? I'm sorry I'm not going to get a chance to bike the Kettle Valley Railroad with you while you are there, it looks really beautiful.
Have a great last week in Summerland.
Jonathan
those are some pretty big chess pieces. I wish they had some that big at fencing. We play chess at fencing before it starts.
to:Owen
that's cool that you are taking fencing.
fencing is lots of fun. You should sign up when you get back.
ha Iasec that's a huge snowman! From Jordan
Post a Comment